This look is perfect for work, school or wherever you’re off to early in the morning. I like to give myself at least a half hour to do my makeup before work, but you can certainly do it in less time with some haste! On the weekends, I have more time to play and usually go for a smokey eye, winged liner and even some falsies if I’m feeling up to it. I love getting ready for special occasions because who doesn’t love a reason to go all out? However for work, I like to keep things more simple and natural for obvious reasons.
Lately, I’ve been loving the way rose-hued natural shadows look on the lid especially as those tones are known for looking great on all eye colors. A great eyeshadow palette for rose-hued shadows is the Urban Decay Naked3 Palette. Urban Decay eyeshadows are my absolute favorite mainly because they are of such good quality. And the color section in the palettes are all you could really need for natural looks. They provide rich color, buttery-like texture and superior blendability. The Urban Decay palettes are beauty staples among most makeup lovers and I highly recommend purchasing at least one of the three palettes if you’d like perfect, everyday shades at your disposal!
Here is my step-by-step process if you’re interested to know what products and beauty tools I use to create this look on a regular basis.
1. Start off by popping a small amount of Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm on the back of your hand. Blend foundation evenly on your face using a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
4. Set foundation with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural using a Real Techniques Powder Brush.
6. Sweep Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow with an EcoTools Precision Blush Brush over the apples of your cheeks.
7. Highlight the top of your cheekbones with the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop with a Nars Yachiyo Brush #27.
8. Fill in your brows with the Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Pencil using a light hand. Apply the L’Oréal Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel Mascara after filling in with pencil if you’d like an even fuller brow look.
9.Use your finger to spread Urban Decay Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion all over both lids before picking up the Urban Decay Naked3 Palette.
10. Start off by using your MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush to pack the color Dust all over both lids. Work to blend Buzz into the outer third with a clean MAC 217 Blending Brush. After blending, work a small amount of Liar into the outer corner. Blend again.
11. Curl your eyelashes with a lash curler if preferred and apply mascara afterward. Once mascara is dried, curl lashes again for extra oomph.
12. Line your lips with Clinique Quickliner For Lips in Intense Sassafras. Pop on Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Spiced Rose.